Six Lies and a Truth
Wow! There is some serious snow out there. Ran to the grocery store this morning, stocked up on veggies and fruits and a few other goodies to get me through the snowy weekend. Asparagrass, sweet taters, spaghetti squash, b-sprouts, apples, grapefruit, bananas, hummus, and Food Should Taste Good olive chips. Planning spagh squash+marinara dinner. Sounds good.
Sorry this is a cheap-y post! So to add some interest:
My homegirl Gabriela at Une Vie Saine ❤ nominated me for this Creative Writer award, and it’s really funny (and kind of difficult!)
1. Thank the person who gave this to you.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you.
4. Tell up to six outrageous lies about yourself, and at least one outrageous truth.
5. Nominate seven “Creative Writers” who might have fun coming up with outrageous lies.
6. Post links to the seven blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know you nominated them.
Soooo… Here goes nuttin’ –
1. I’ve skied in four different countries, Switzerland, Italy, France, and the US
2. When I was younger my family frequently raised kittens and adopted them out
3. I have a massive fear of lawnmowers
4. I used to have a tarantula – I really miss him!
5. I sang backup for Diana Ross at the US Open
6. If I didn’t live in New York City I would love to live in Los Angeles
7. Growing up, Gilmore Girls was my #1 favorite show
Haha clearly I’m not creative- can you guess which is the truth?
Sorry I went MIA – this was kind of a rough and really busy week for me. Now I’m sick-y and I plan to spend my snowy weekend in bed with tea and lots of vegetables to try to chase it out of me. Shabbat Shalom and have a great weekend!